Spicy Mutton Pepper Fry | Mutton Milagu Varuval | South Indian Cooking Recipes
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Spicy Mutton Pepper Fry | Mutton Milagu Varuval

Spicy Mutton Pepper Fry |  Mutton Milagu Varuval
Spicy Mutton Pepper Fry or Mutton Milagu Varuval is a simple and Easy to make Recipe, In this Recipe the two main Ingredients which gives Delicious taste and flavor are Black Pepper Powder and Sesame Oil. Mutton Pepper Fry is all time favorite for me and my husband, I make it often because of its mouthwatering taste. In South India, we use Sesame Oil(Nallennai) in many recipes, It is having lot of Health Benefits and It is a Natural Antioxidant.


Mutton Pepper Fry | Mutton Varuval

Mutton Pepper Fry | Mutton Varuval - Ingredients

Mutton Pepper Fry
Preparation Time : 15 mins | Cooking Time : 30 mins |
Total Time :45 min | Yield : 4 Servings |

Recipe Category: Lunch | Recipe Cuisine: South Indian | Calories : 153 / serve

Ingredients
Mutton 1/2 kg
Shallots(Small Onion) - 15
Dry red chilly - 3
Ginger Garlic paste - 1 tbsp
Pepper powder - 2 tsp
Turmeric powder - 1 tsp
Coriander leaves - 2 tsp
Gingely oil / Sesame oil - 3 tbsp
Salt for taste

How to make Mutton Pepper Fry or VaruvalPreparation Method:

  1. Wash the Mutton pieces well
  2. Chop the Small Onions(Shallots)
  3. In a pressure cooker add the Mutton pieces, Small Onion, Dried Red Chilly, Ginger Garlic paste, Turmeric powder, water and salt
  4. Mix the ingredients well, close the lid and pressure cook it up to 4 whistle (giving more or less whistle is depends upon the cooker and the tenderness of the mutton)
  5. Open the lid and Transfer the Mutton mixture to hot Pan(Kadai) and keep it boil for 5 minutes
  6. Once the water get boiled then finally add the pepper powder and Sesame Oil mix well, leave it for 2 minutes on the low flame
  7. Yummy Mutton Pepper fry or Mutton Milagu varuval is ready for serve.
Cooking Tips :
Use only sesame oil for perfect taste.
Try to use Fresh Mutton Instead of frozen
Serving Tips :
Perfect Side dish for Sambar or Dhal with Rice for lunch.


4 stars

6 comments :

  1. I love mutton but the fact is I am afraid of cooking mutton as I feel I can damage the whole dish. But being truthful I can say that the recipe which you have mentioned seems to be really nice and easy to cook as well. I will definitely make it out this weekend and will share the feedback with u..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Shreya for following Inditaste, support and comments from you really encouraging me, I also afraid initially for making Mutton recipes but later I learned from my mother-in-law. try my recipes and plz feel free to share your feedback...thanks again..!

      Delete
  2. Looks yummy. I have made many items on chicken but never on mutton. But I love mutton if someone cooks it for me.

    ReplyDelete

ShareBar